1) DM has punched, slapped, and beaten (but not bloodied) several people to the ground in the past 2 years, Mark Yager included.
2) Greg Wilhere and quite a few RTC staffers were demoted from RTC to CMO Int. Late 2004-2005.
3) Kevin Caetano is Security Chief Gold recently.
4) Warren McShane before he was busted by the end of 2004, had been acting unofficially as DM's henchman, and dishing out the petty physical abuse and intimidation ethics gradients that are the current fad amongst a number of Int Base Execs who are now all following DM's bad example, and DM's following LRH's disgraceful harsh Sea Org policy parameters that allow physical abuse intimidation "ethics gradient tool" so long at it does not require medical costs, or some such limit. LRH's example of physically abusing Mike Douglas and Otto Roos, are well known tactics long employed in the Sea Org's history off and on. That level physical abuse is being dished out by DM and other Int Execs in recent years, and the abuse climate is harshest ever in some people's opinions.
5) Marion Dendieu and John Brousseau were in RTC. Confirmed that Annie Broeker Tidman is recently CO CMO Gold.
6) Base staff numbers down from 700-800 in the late 90's to now at most 350 staff, is the estimate I heard.
7) The Int Ranch was sold, Castille Canyon ranch was sold to the
Svoboba Indian reservation. Thus there IS no longer an Int RPF.
OGH is the only on-base secluded "ethics" lowest ethics category, in
recent years. For a view of OGH (Old Gilman House) see this labelled
8) In 2004 Chris Guider (former Int RPF I/C) was heading a group of about 40 Int Base staffers demoted to the former PAC ranch, and they were doing projects there. This PAC Ranch group overseen by Chris Guider at first was getting food ferried out from the PAC galley, then later in 2004 cooking was done at the PAC Ranch by this group of demoted Int Base staffers. Not sure the current status of the PAC ranch, if still going or it that closed down also.
9) I must admit having pollyanna thoughts and recently defected Int Base staffers who have read my early postings, agree my views are 5-10 years out of date. Sorry for this. (But this is the ongoing tradition, each new set of people coming out, see that the current news is way out of date, so PLEASE, new defectors, UPDATE me or UPDATE those you trust.) What others in recent months have been saying about the dark harsh recent years happenings at the Int Base are absolutely true. These darker harsher trends are unprecedented in the past several decades. LOTS of new younger people at the Int Base. Climate of the Base is changing. RTC is decimated, mostly demoted into CMO Int. Other units just decimated. Carrie Cook and Peter Cook are now out. CMU (Central Marketing Unit) decimated. Comps decimated. Dan Koon was working in CMU apparantly before he blew in 2004 or 2005. Dan's apparantly in the Oakland area. No R & D Volumes even being worked on in years. Jon Horwich in R Comps, not doing particularly well, just as under the gun as most are at the Int Base. Fran Freedman Harris working in the Printing Dept, as Paper Cutter (an example of an intentionally demeaning demotion). Dozens and dozens of demotions and "laying low" of long time veterans, and I have hours of catching up on all the bad news to still do (anyone wishing to ask me questions so I can ask of some of these newer defectors, ask me).
10) The 3 couples demoted to the Int RPF, the Hodens, Epsteins, and Bennicks, who I pollyanna-ish thought were organizationally being RPFed together, to avoid splitting them up, the truth is that it was the personal strength of those 3 couples to maintain their marriages, it was NOT compassionate seniors. The divorce trend and pressuring between spouses separated organizationally continues.
11) In the opinion of decades long staffers at the Int Base, DM is exhibiting an all time low ebb of abuse with the Int Base top execs responding with an all time low level of subserience. The physical abuse dished out to the top execs by DM up to late 2004 at least, is at an alltime worst case condition. (Realize LRH policy says cause no medical bills, so the abuse only is punching, slapping, beatings to the ground, but not "serious" damage.)
Milgram reference must be read by person's reading this if you have not read this before:
11) I called a Riverside Police Deputy's tonight to ask what was needed by them to respond to an instance of potential physical abuse and I was
Anyone with contacts to big time law firms willing to take on pro bono ex-Int Base staffers who have hopefully good cases, let me know.
I would like to at least network, and grease the lines, so that future former Int Base staffers who in the future come out, and have been abused within the 1 year limit, and want to get hooked up with good law firms willing to take on the cases, that those future ex-Int Base staffers have greased line help!
1) Ex-Int Base Staffers who have physical abuse experiences within the last year, can call the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept (call information for the number connecting you).
2) Get a good lawyer to advise you.
3) Anyone reading this knowing law firms that will do pro bono work for these type of future defecting Int Base staffers, please answer this post, so the info is here for future Int Base staffers to read and find.
Best, Chuck Beatty
Gerry Armstrong wrote: I am very gratified by the recent settlement of Jennifer Gorman's claims against the Scientology cult because there is no silence condition and no liquidated damages condition. The Gormans can speak freely about their religious experiences, and even about any experiences that might not be religious experiences. The Miscavige cultists may very well have learned from the public exposure and condemnation of their efforts to enforce such conditions against me that what they have been doing is not only unlawful, but suicidal.
The Miscavigeites continue their unlawful efforts to enforce their unlawful conditions against me, but that is an insane effort to avoid legal liability by the commission of more unlawful acts and the accumulation of more public exposure. I can't think of anything more humiliating to Scientologists at every level in the enterprise than their *contracting* to destroy my human rights in violation of their own "creed" and their willful public campaign of almost 19 years to enforce their unlawful contract against me, so sooner or later, when the humiliation becomes unbearable I suppose, the cultists will even rescind their unlawful human rights destroying contract with me and stop all their unlawful human rights destroying efforts. The Scientologists must, of course, pretend to not be humiliated at all by their human rights destroying contracts and actions, but that pretense just exacerbates the unbearableness of the humiliation when it can no longer be pretended away.
In the meantime, the cultists' failure to gag the Gormans, and their failure to gag Chuck Beatty and probably a raft of ex-clams in his position, is a huge success for me in Miscavige's dirty war on human rights. The Miscavigeites failure to gag these people is also supportive of my legal position in their war's litigation channel. So this Canuck and his loved ones have great cause for Thanksgiving at this time.
© Gerry Armstrong
Happy Thanksgiving Gerry Armstrong.
You do good things. Just today, someone repeated to me how well you defended yourself recently in court, and I was told that those watching you were impressed.
You and those who stick by you DO inspire some of us!
Thanks for the whole decades long stream of people who stood up and helped communicate the rays of sanity in contrast to L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology worst ideas.
Gagging, silencing, surveilling, tromping on people all variety of ways, re-writing history, savage personal attacks, emotional blackmail (the family disconnection practise is emotional blackmail straight and simple).
I think people will forgive each other for spotting and ceasing the disgraceful practises.
Forgiveness isn't big in Scientology. At least us out here, forgiveness is a free new concept to play around with and put into practise, to unravel the group disgraceful past bad behavior that's occurred person to person due to Hubbard's Scientology movement rules.
Coughing up the details, is all I hope people will continue to come out of the movement and expose. Out here people are unconditionally free to forgive. Those inside Scientology due to imbibing LRH's views through LRH's writings, have only been allowed token forgiveness (the 1984 version of forgiveness following the Confessional which was a good idea, but the other rules of the Scientology movement tarnish forgiveness so badly it is just a hollow token).
What Hubbard omitted from his Scientology platform of ideas, mankind's wiser minds today still offer.
I particularly appreciate those on ARS who have leaked those wiser concepts here on ARS, those wiser thoughts are the lifelines OUT of the Hubbard platform of thought.
Good job Gerry, thanks for just keeping on keeping on!
People just need to keep defecting, honestly telling their firsthand deeds, the world forgives those that do, and help make Scientology transparent and honest, less abusive, and help those battered upper ranks Scientology leaders get back to sanity.
Here is simpler advice:
1) Scientology groups cause upsets that piss people off so bad that people want to do something.
2) There are people who post their phone numbers on ARS.
3) I found Gerry Armstrong's, Tory Christman's and Arnie Lerma's phone numbers, and when I first started to ask for advice, I called and got excellent advice from them. I post my phone number below, and you can call me too.
4) If a person wants to network, there are networks, and you can almost instantly get connected up to old friends (ex-Sea Org people can at least).
5) I will post anything anyone wants me to post, anonymously and in a way not to get you hassled. And if you get hassled, I will help expose whoever is hassling you, instantly, and connect you to media to expose it.
6) There are instructions elsewhere on ARS for posting as anonymously as possible, if you want to just expose and write yourself anonymously.
7) I recommend you just realize it is honorable to expose what is wrong in life, and NOT fear retaliation, particularly if you are already declared Suppressive. (I have not been hassled really at all, very minor petty bungling stuff, I exposed each bungling attempt.)
The simplicity is the wrongs in the Scientology movement related groups need to cease. It is okay to discuss and work to undo those wrongs.
To Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
DISCLAIMER: This site is not connected to or endorsed by the Church of Scientology™. Dianetics™, Scientology are service marks and trademarks reportedly owned by Religious Technology Center, and permission was not sought for their fair use here.