From: "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" Ken Shapiro sent an email to a number of the ex-Sea Org members, mostly
SP declared ex-Sea Org members, who are chatting on the Yahoo groups
XSO (stands for ex Sea Org) chat group, smearing me.
(I suggest all ex-Sea Org members join this group:
The Ken Shapiro email looks to me like an OSA Int forgery on the
surface, but I want to call Ken Shapiro and personally ask him if he
indeed did write this email by himself, or to what degree he was helped
formulating this email which he sent to Mick Wenlock.
The email repeats all of the material smeared on me last summer, by the
I think Ken Shapiro should be asked if he indeed composed solely by
himself (without urging, without assistance, etc, by OSA Int or
others) this email that he emailed to Mick Wenlock about me.
Any on-line Scientologists who know Ken Shapiro, if you want to ask Ken
for me, or can tell me how to phone Ken, I'd appreciate it.
If Ken speaks to me or someone else I trust, and Ken confirms he
composed by himself, without help/assistance/sidecheck/etc. by OSA Int
or others' help, then that fact would be a whole new avenue of
interesting discourse to start up with Ken, if he is willing to engage
in conversation with me.
Ken I liked, and will always think highly of. My opinion is Ken's
being used as the delivery vehicle of the NAD smear material.
Anyone know Ken's phone number?
To Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
PS: Anyone who phones me, and speaks to me in person, on the phone, I
will send them a copy of the Ken Shapiro smearing email regarding me,
if you sound legit, and are curious of the types of smearing OSA Int
apparantly stoops to at this moment in history. I live in Pittsburgh,
Ken Shapiro sent an email to a number of the ex-Sea Org members, mostly SP declared ex-Sea Org members, who are chatting on the Yahoo groups XSO (stands for ex Sea Org) chat group, smearing me.
(I suggest all ex-Sea Org members join this group:
The Ken Shapiro email looks to me like an OSA Int forgery on the surface, but I want to call Ken Shapiro and personally ask him if he indeed did write this email by himself, or to what degree he was helped formulating this email which he sent to Mick Wenlock.
The email repeats all of the material smeared on me last summer, by the "NAD" identity.
I think Ken Shapiro should be asked if he indeed composed solely by himself (without urging, without assistance, etc, by OSA Int or others) this email that he emailed to Mick Wenlock about me.
Any on-line Scientologists who know Ken Shapiro, if you want to ask Ken for me, or can tell me how to phone Ken, I'd appreciate it.
If Ken speaks to me or someone else I trust, and Ken confirms he composed by himself, without help/assistance/sidecheck/etc. by OSA Int or others' help, then that fact would be a whole new avenue of interesting discourse to start up with Ken, if he is willing to engage in conversation with me.
Ken I liked, and will always think highly of. My opinion is Ken's being used as the delivery vehicle of the NAD smear material.
Anyone know Ken's phone number?
To Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
PS: Anyone who phones me, and speaks to me in person, on the phone, I will send them a copy of the Ken Shapiro smearing email regarding me, if you sound legit, and are curious of the types of smearing OSA Int apparantly stoops to at this moment in history. I live in Pittsburgh, 412-260-1170
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks auto2. I'm trying to figure out your identity. Are you OSA staff? A private eye? David Lebeau? Eugene Ingram? Edwin Richardson? Another PI, but a Scientologist in good standing? Do you have to get your ruds flown weekly? Care to defect and feed me who your OSA contacts are? Want to expose what you do, since I can guarantee east and west coast media would just eat the hot info you could share, if you are willing to do something really valuable in shutting down the disgraceful tactics that Scientology unwittingly pulls that only recoils on it and blemishes its image. Exposing the smear tactics helps shut down the disgraceful stuff Scientology does. Then actually official Scientology might clean itself up, which is the gist of my posts, which you conveniently failed to see, but likely you also, haven't read many of my posts. Only the selective ones, to fire your own small-minded agenda just to dutifully try to discredit me.
I posted this smear email on my site a week ago:
I ask any rational reasonable individual to read this Office of Special Affairs carefully composed smear email using Kenny Shapiro as the deliverer of the email, and then read a good amount of my posts, in my site, and comment to me by email or phone. 412-260-1170.
I'd be happy to hear what people really think about this obviously Office of Special Affairs staffers composed smear email on me, using Kenny Shapiro as the delivery vehicle.
How this Office of Special Affairs email in Kenny Shapiro's name occured:
1) Kenny was approached by OSA Int staffers asking and getting him to come "on board" on this little operation.
2) Kenny was then shown the info on me. (No RPFers spread internal rumors like Kenny's email claims, that's the Office of Special Affairs staff writer's required covert smear tactic. In fact my RPF's RPF Masters at Arms, were two Office of Special Affairs staffers, namely Ed Parkin and Gigi Scudilari, and Office Special Affairs by using Kenny are intentionally avoiding divulging the real names of the two Office of Special Affairs Masters at Arms who actually WERE my RPF's RPF Ethics Officers. This is OSA trying to hide their clear footprints on the actual source of this information on me, and using Kenny Shapiro as a more acceptable delivery person for this smear email, rather than draw attention to Ed Parkin and Gigi Scudilari, both Office of Special Affairs staffers, who actually were my MAAs in my final 15 months of the RPF's RPF. Ed was one of my "watches" even, in the final final months for a couple weeks.) OSA is trying to keep their own staffers' names and handiwork OUT of the smear email trail of facts. In the years to come when both Kenny and more Office Special Affairs staffers come out and speak freely how they manufactured these types of smear tactics, the facts will become clear. The normal world senses something wrong, and there is much amateur rough edges to this smear email, that stick out to any intelligent observer. Kenny did not have access to my ethics and pc folders, and had to have been shown this info on me, and AFTER he was done with the RPF. I was a former Int Cleared person, we had separate MAA's and our ethics and pc folders were only supposed to be reviewed by others with former Int Clearances, and Kenny's smear email just concocts an "after the fact" of me leaving the RPF, an obvious fake story justifying Kenny's supposed excuse to read my ethics file. No way do RPFers spread internal rumors, nor did I do any wide speaking to others like Kenny's email claims.
3) This Office of Special Affairs composed smear email using Kenny Shapiro's name, shows that the composer of the information in this smear email has NOT read any significant amounts of my emails at my site, http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/ . Anyone who has read any amount of my posts at my site, sees this OSA Int composed email on me as an obvious smear job using my case and ethics data. On top of that, intelligent cult observers aware of the degrees of mental abuse cult members sustain, recognize and sympathize with any inflated exaggerated self-denoucing statements a cult member felt compelled to make about themselves, to secure approvoal from their cult higher ups, which is the basic story with my exagerrated self-denouncing statements. Cult experts know this, and even normal people understand and sympathize with this. Scientology elicits self-denoucing admissions, and then use them, in tactics like this, to discredit people who speak out against these vary tactics that the Church of Scientology continues to carry out on its ex-members who speak out against the abuses that almost any sane person on earth would agree DOES need to be changed within the Scientology movement.
(I speak out about obvious wrongs that continue to occur unchecked unhandled by the Scientology movement itself, like the fact that as late as 2004-2005, David Miscavige was STILL slapping, punching, ranting at the highest ranking subordinates of his -- Mark Yager, Mike Rinder both firsthand observed being beaten to the ground by David Miscavige in the last 2-3 years --- obvious abuses which the movement will NOT correct itself, NEED to be exposed and the movement made to cease this dispicable treatment of its members.)
Likewise they need to improve the disgraceful oppressive working conditions and lording it over atmosphere and disgraceful ridiculing of their fellow top ranked Sea Org member co-workers.
Anyone just read my site, compare to this Office of Special Affairs
composed smear email using Kenny Shapiro as the delivery person, and
see if what I write compares to the charges in the smearing email.
4) Kenny apparantly has been shown (but not when he was on the RPF like he claims), my ethics folder and my affadavit legal doc I signed BEFORE I was RPFed, based on Gerda Herrera's sec check (she was the RTC staffer who in Dec 95-Jan 96 who sec checked me). Under the good submissive cult member mindset that I almost always operated under, I freely signed all manner of self-denoucing "legal" docs and wrote things about myself, in hopes it would make them feel I was NOT gonna be a threat to them. That's just par for the course for certain types of cult members to enter into that sort of North Korean prisoner of war brainwashed mindset, and cheerily just self-denounce oneself, and admit to things in legal docs, so the church could have you by the balls later, in case you ever chose to speak out against the church. They even say in the legal docs that they will assist you with legal help. Right, the type of legal help they give you is like they are giving Kenny now. They write this smear email, get their lawyers to sidecheck the email to ensure it is not gonna lead me to sue them, and that's the legal help they extend to Kenny, so he is assured he can sign off on this smear email on me and I won't sue him, etc. (I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time or money. I know history will judge Office of Special Affairs, Hubbard, and all who carry out this type of operation, as the ones sadly out of step with humanity. History is already on the side of those who get OUT of the current mess in Scientology, and history is waiting for Scientology to clean up itself of this type of petty tactic.)
5) OSA Int's secret dirt files they keep on outgoing Sea Org members like myself, funnily my 2nd wife, Janet Parker, works today in the part of Office of Special Affairs that keeps these files. Hi Janet, if you get to read this, if you defect, you can stay with me as long as you wish. More likely, this last sentence will be a black marker stripe by the time Janet files it in my file in OSA Int.
6) Alas! it was info neatly summarized and compiled from these "invest" files that Office of Special Affairs keeps on all staff and public and others they choose to keep files on, which Kenny got shown on me, including xerox copies (not the originals) from my ethics folder like the OSA smear email claims is the way kenlots of my own writings, I wrote over 200 pages of reports and writings for my RPF ethics folder, in my final extremely frustrating 15 months while routing out of the Sea Org. I know that intelligent observers of the Scientology movement's abusive mental manipulation and mind control crap, will immediately sympathize, and understand, that a person in the state I was in, was definitely undergoing what I thought was the requisite "self-denouncing" phase, knowing it was my time to offer up, North Korean Prisoner of War style, my worst, so that official Scientology had the "dirt" to threaten me later, like they missed the opportunity to do, but which they now are just using this material to smear me. Well, intelligent mind control movement observers see through the Scientology movement's tactics and "damage control" by smearing me now, so whatever. Kenny is NOT aware yet of the language and the way the world views this little operation he's been drawn into doing, and Kenny's trying to pay off his freeloader debt, he's doing real estate in LA area, and he's wanting to carry on in good standing, and he's aboard with OSA on this. Although I've asked numerous former PAC RPFers who were on the PAC RPF, and the rumor spreading is just NOT the case, on the RPF. And Kenny wasn't Int cleared, and I left the RPF before Kenny got anywhere near my ethics or pc folders, and no rumors were spreading around the RPF about the things Kenny claims to have been spreading. Sorry, Kenny didn't actually write those things, those were the crafted statements of the OSA Int staffer about how Kenny supposedly got the smear info on me. Kenny didn't get that info the way the smear email on me claims.
7) Today Kenny is oblivious to the way the world views this whole episode, because OSA's handiwork is a good thing to him, the people in OSA are all pretty nice, polite, calm, joking, (advanced cases of the Millgram experiment, which I reverence below), He was selected because it looks like he's a good ball player, looks like he's gonna pay off his freeloader debt, and go on with the Bridge.
Thus, Kenny's not gonna tell the behind the scene details, not until he loses faith in the movement.
Ditto for Mary Chris Hines, Bruce Hines' former wife who similarly was contacted by OSA Int, and was gotten on board the OSA Int smear campaign against Bruce Hines.
The world knows better, I already told my boss, my family, alerted all those on the XSO chat group, this Kenny Shapiro Office of Special Affairs composed smear email is well know, and well dismissed, not only by members of the PAC RPF knowing that things were NOT as Kenny says, and people who knew me on the Int RPF and for my decades in the Sea Org know better also.
I posted this smear email on my site also:
I post my name and phone number, and believe me, people find me weekly. I get brand new people, ex Sea Org members, finding me, at about 3-5 per month.
I connect them up to the XSO chat group, and I post anyone's stories they wish to share.
I connect ex-Sea Org members to media, so that the things that Scientology will NOT correct on its own, get exposed.
I've informed my media contacts of this smear email, and someday Kenny Shapiro or the OSA staff will come out, and tell about it, and the future Office of Special Affairs staffers who defect someday will tell a LOT more.
ANY OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS STAFFERS READING THIS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAVE SOME MATERIAL THAT WILL CONFIRM THE THINGS YOU WISH TO EXPOSE ABOUT OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS, AND GET SOME OF THE EVIDENCE OUT INTO THE PUBLIC, BEFORE YOU DEFECT! THANKS IN ADVANCE. I SUGGEST YOU MAIL SOME OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS DOCS TO SOME OF THE PEOPLE YOU TRUST OUT HERE.
OSA STAFFERS, WHEN YOU GET OUT, READ THE "MILLGRAM" EXPERIMENT, FIRST
And auto2, yes, I admire Dave Touretzky. It's hard not to appreciate a smart mind.
Auto2, here's what I read, and amongst these magazines, you will find my "opinion leaders." Maybe DM will start reading a little heavier fare than whatever he wastes his time reading, and then he'll see how out of step his behavior is. People are gonna talk about his beatings, and he will have to knock the crap off. Okay?
LRH rose from the ranks of a pulp fiction writer to start the Dianetics and Scientology movements. Get subscriptions to the following magazines, and start reading them. Then compare how modern intelligent people view the world and people's lives, and then reflect on LRH and the behavior of the behind the scenes top ranking Sea Org members as we speak (New York Review of Books, New Yorker, Atlantic Monthly).
You don't realize that once OUT of the movement, people have their input and rationale change by reading freely all over.
Current well written magazines summarize and highlight the latest in thought and events in the world. Contrary to LRH's anti-media bias, by characterizing and trying to dissuage people from reading media, good journalism and good writing is how most people keep track of the ongoing events in the world.
You may or may not get sick of Hubbard's blather. I finally did. That's reason enough, to eject. Hubbard couldn't stand people dismissing his "tech." But most people do just that! My site gives dozens of the reasons, there was no single reason, but most hated by me was the threat of physical violence I recivied and saw others receive.
Go do a survey of the Int Base staff who felt compelled to eject. The exit statistics from the Sea Org, were staggering, they were 25,000 people were in the ex-Sea Org category, in 1995. It must be over 30,000 people are now ex-Sea Org members, and that's conservative. Compared to the 5-10,000 Sea Org members at most, today, I'd say the personnel policy strategy of dealing with Sea Org members dooms the Scientology movement to an increasing number of persons who will be continuing the long tradition of exposing the various faults they experienced while they did their 10, 20, 30 year stints of Sea Org duty.
To Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
DISCLAIMER: This site is not connected to or endorsed by the Church of Scientology™. Dianetics™, Scientology are service marks and trademarks reportedly owned by Religious Technology Center, and permission was not sought for their fair use here.